Not So Shameful Chocolate Chip Brookies
1/2 Cup Complete Pancake Mix (60g)
1 Scoop Vanilla Whey (30g)
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder (3g)
1 Teaspoon Splenda (3g)
1/4th Cup Chocolate Chips (25g)
3 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt (50g)
Water to form batter consistency
Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
1) Coat 9x9 Pyrex dish or brownie tray with cooking spray.
2) Combine dry ingredients (Whey, Pancake Mix, Splenda, Baking Powder, and Chocolate Chips)
3) Combine greek yogurt and egg into dry ingredients and mix to form the batter. Use extra water if the batter is too thick to get the right consistency.
4) Transfer the mixture to the tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5) Pull out of the oven and allow to cool
6) Pull out of the oven, allow to cool for 5-10 minutes
7) Cut into 9th's and enjoy!
For Entire Recipe:
Calories -- 615
Carbs -- 75g
Fat -- 13g
Per Brownie (9 Servings):
Calories ~ 70
Protein ~ 5.5g
Carbs ~ 8.3g
Fat ~ 1.4g