- 1 cup oats
- 5 oz egg whites
- 1 scoop protein (I prefer Vanilla, but you can be creative here)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Water (as needed for desired consistency)
- Grind oats in a blender until fine powder (I use the vitamix dry grains container).
- Mix together ground oats and egg whites.
- Add-in scoop of protein, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Mix well - add water until desired consistency.
- Mix-in frozen blueberries.
- Cook on a nonstick pan low to medium heat until golden brown.
- Top with fresh fruit or your favorite toppings.
Here's a video of Chris Portacio (physique competitor) making this recipe: